Mardi Gras Party Train Slide
To download the slide show
1. Click here to bring up the file download dialog
2. When prompted to run the program from its current location or save the program to disk,
select Save this program to disk then click OK. A Save
as dialog box will appear.
3. In the Save as dialog box, locate the Windows folder
(located on your C drive). Leave the file name as it appears. The name should
be party. Click OK. The file will begin
downloading to the c:\windows folder on your computer.
4. From your Windows desktop, click the Start button,
then select Run. A dialog box will appear.
5. In the dialog box's blank space, type party. Click OK.
6. The WinZip Self-Extractor dialog box will appear. The folder c:\windows
will automatically appear in the unzip to folder space. Do NOT
change the settings. Click Unzip. After the file has
unzipped, click Close to terminate the Self-Extractor.
To view the slide show
From your Windows desktop, click the Start button, then
select Run. A dialog box will appear. In the dialog box's blank
space, type train. Click OK. The slide show should
automatically begin playing in a medium-sized window. It is recommended that you not
change the size of the window.